Dying Light 2 safe codes can help you get hold of useful items to help you on your travels such as Inhibitors or…er…a rubber duck. You can usually find a safe code near to the safe location itself, for instance on a piece of paper near the safe or in a nearby room. If however, you’re struggling to find the relevant Dying Light 2 safe code then we’re here to help.
Below you can find the safe combinations for 18 safes and locations, such as ones at the Bazaar Church, in the Downtown Bandit Camp and at the VNC Tower.
These safe code locations were all outlined in an article by Rock Paper Shotgun…
– Bazaar Church safe code: 5-1-0
– Nightrunner’s Hideout safe code: 1-0-1
– “Book Club X” safe code: 21-12-55
– “Out Of Your League” Crocodile Flats safe code: 11-11-19
– “The First Biomarker” safe code: 9-7-3
– “Moonshine” safe code: 3-1-3
– South Quarry End safe code: 22-67-66
– New Dawn Park “Little Boy” safe code: 10-28-64
– Downtown Bandit Camp safe code: 3-1-3
– US Declaration of Independence safe code: 74-17-76
– Garrison Electrical Station safe code: 3-1-4
– VNC Tower safe code: 6-6-6
– “Treasure Hunt” safe code: 3-21-67
– Muddy Grounds “Life, The Universe, And Everything” safe code: 10-10-10
– Church of St Thomas the Apostle safe code: 4-4-4
– “End Of World War Two” safe code: 85-19-45
– Newfound Lost Lands “Absolute Zero” safe code: 4-5-9
– Dam Nightrunner Hideout safe code: 9-6-6
If you haven’t bought Dying Light 2, but are thinking of picking up, then Express.co.uk has searched the market for the best deal on the game.
The cheapest price we could find was available at Tesco, however the deal isn’t going to last for much longer.
Usually Dying Light 2 for the PlayStation or Xbox is priced on the Tesco website at £55.
This price is only available until February 17 2022 so if you like the sound of this deal make sure you act quick.
Dying Light 2 first launched earlier this month, with fans having an almost four year wait for Techland’s latest.
The parkour zombie shooter was first announced back during E3 2018 at the Xbox event with an early 2020 release window originally announced.