There’s good news if you’re after a PlayStation 5 console this week, because ShopTo is about to restock the device. The UK retailer is known for restocking the device on weekends, typically on a Sunday. According to the PS5 Stock UK account, ShopTo recently changed the product description for the PlayStation 5 Disc Edition, specifically regarding shipping plans. While the site previously said consoles will be delivered by Christmas, it now says PS5 devices will be shipped within 5 working days. “We will aim to ship the consoles within 5 working days once we have completed all of our checks.” Needless to say, this almost certainly means the PS5 is about to be restocked. Express Online will keep this article updated with all the latest developments, while the link below will take you to the PS5 hub page on ShopTo.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME…
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Now is a good time to buy a PlayStation 5, because there are lots of fantastic games coming out.
In February alone, Sony is planning to release a brand new entry in the Horizon saga. Horizon Forbidden West sees Aloy tackle a deadly blight by exploring a forbidden area.
The game launches on February 18, just a week before the release of Elden Ring, the new open-world fantasy adventure by FromSoftware.
Not long after is the release of Gran Turismo 7, which was the recent subject of a State of Play event.
The game features over 400 cars, as well as nearly 100 race tracks spread across more than 30 locations.