If you’re breezing through Wordle puzzles and need something more challenging, then Quordle is the game for you. Of course, with the aim to figure out four words instead of just one, it could be that you’ve bitten off more than you can chew. But fear not, because Express Online is here to lend a helping hand, courtesy of some spoiler-free hints to give you a boost. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest clues for Quordle 134 on June 7.
Quordle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts. Much like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles if you’re going to succeed.
If the tiles turn grey, then the letter doesn’t appear in the word you are guessing. If it’s yellow then the letter appears, just not in that particular spot. Finally, green tiles mean the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you may be able to knock out the third word before you’ve guessed the first one.
One strategy is to get as many vowels in your opening guess as possible. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO in your first attempt, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you’re not able to solve the first Quordle word in your second guess, then choose a word with five completely different letters in order to maximise your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online each day for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter C.
2. The first word contains just one vowel.
3. What’s the time?
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word also starts with the letter B.
2. The second word contains just one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter L.
2. The third word contains two vowels.
3. One of the vowels appears twice.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter B.
2. The fourth word contains just one vowel.
3. Rhymes with the first answer.