Quordle is essentially Wordle on steroids, significantly increasing the challenge by making players figure out four words instead of just one. While it’s not quite as popular as Wordle, it does have a significant fanbase, especially among those who find Wordle a bit too easy. If you’re looking for more of a challenge and fancy giving Quordle a try, head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues that should help you find the answers for Quordle 58 on March 23.
The aim of Quordle is to guess all four words in just nine attempts. Similar to Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles in order to solve the puzzle.
Grey letter tiles signify that the letter doesn’t appear in the word you are guessing. Yellow tiles mean the letter appears, just not in that particular spot, while green tiles mean the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. However, all four words you are solving will be different, so you need to pay close attention to the tiles in all of the boxes. A green in one answer may be grey in another.
Once you enter the first word correctly, your next guess will fill the following three words, and so on until you’ve entered all four words.
In order to succeed, you’ll need to use as many letters as you can, and as early as possible. Check out the hints below for Quordle 58 on March 23.
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter S.
2. The first word contains two vowels.
3. Don’t fall into the trap of concentrating on other words before you’ve solved this one.
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word starts with the letter N.
2. The second word contains just one vowel.
3. Think of the title of a popular Wordle clone with numbers.
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter V.
2. The third word contains just one vowel.
3. A DJ should have lots of these in their collection.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter S.
2. The fourth word also contains just one vowel.
3. Somebody really needs to tighten up these clues.