The working week may be almost over, but the daily Wordle puzzles just keep on coming. Wordle 271 is live for March 17, and will only be available for the next 24-hours. Needless to say, long-time fans can’t afford to delay, especially if they want to keep those winning streaks alive. Fortunately, if you need some help with Wordle 271 for March 17, then Express Online has some spoiler-free hints and clues available at the bottom of the page. Good luck figuring out the answer, and remember to come back tomorrow for the next wave of clues.
Playing Wordle has become second nature to many of us, but for all of you newbies out there, this is how it works.
Fans are given just six chances to correctly guess a five-letter word, so you’ll need to use the process of elimination to figure it out.
You can do this by paying attention to the colour of the tiles, which will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
You can share your score on social media (for bragging rights), while the app itself keeps track of your statistics.
On the flipside, if you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 271 on March 17…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 271 clues…
1. Wordle 271 contains a whopping three vowels.
2. Wordle 271 starts with the letter ‘M’
3. The success of Wordle is like something out of a Hollywood film.