The weekend is here, so relax, put your feet up, and open up that Wordle page for the latest puzzle on March 19. Wordle 273 is only available for 24-hours, so you don’t have long to figure out the answer. Fortunately, that’s where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of hints and clues to help you find the right answer for Wordle 273. Today’s puzzle isn’t a particularly obscure word, but it’s trickier than you might think. Head down to the bottom of the page for Wordle 273 hints, and good luck figuring out the answer.
Wordle tasks players with figuring out a different five letter word each day. After you take a guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
You can share your score on social media, while the app itself keeps track of your statistics.
The only bad news is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. Even worse, your winning streak will be reset back to zero.
If you want to keep your streak alive, check out some general Wordle tips and tricks below, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 273 on March 19…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 273 clues…
1. Wordle 273 starts with the letter ‘A’
2. One of the letters appears twice.
3. There are two different vowels in Wordle 273.