Wordle is back with another puzzle, and this one is going to test your skills. Indeed, if you’re struggling to figure out the answer to Wordle 304 for April 19, simply head to the bottom of the page for some general tips and tricks, followed by three specific hints and clues. And don’t worry, it’s not cheating, because these clues are spoiler-free and guilt-free. Good luck, you’re going to need it.
A game you can play in just a few minutes, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six guesses.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 304 on April 19…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 304 hints and clues for April 19…
1. Wordle 304 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 304 contains two vowels.
3. Need extra hints? Just wait in the lobby and I’ll be with you soon.