The Hollywood Dog.com offers independent musicians, comedians, actors, directors, producers, authors and visual artists of all kinds, a new type of web-presence that melds public consumption with its artistic creators. The Hollywood Dog has promoted unknown artists of all kinds, simply because, we’re not just social media experts, we’re artists first; and being artists, we want everyone to succeed.
We GIVE YOU your own profile page, alongside an original profile blog about you, your creations and your philosophy. That’s the basic minimum you get and there’s no entry fee. What we build together is the exciting part.
Contact us today and let us show you how simple and affordable it all is. Why drive yourself crazy? You’re the artist. Go create. That’s your job. Our job is to help promote you on the web in the easiest and most affordable way.
- Your own individual “Creator Page”, which includes your short bio, a profile photo and direct contact information. ·
- One free blog introducing you, the artist and a sample of your work to the public.
- Your own personal “Artist Gallery”, which allows you to upload posts, blogs, videos, virtually anything representing your work. ·(Limit of 25 megs in the free version)
- Posts are simultaneously sent to social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit as well as being streamed by feed and video all over the world.
- A monthly blog written by expert writers, highlighting your latest work or upcoming show. ·
- Professionally and creatively produced Radio and Internet ready 60-second audio ads.
- 30-second visual ads. Short little films that can be fun as well as informative.
- Expand your Artist Gallery to be virtually unlimited in terms of its library.
- Social Media Management. Let us handle all the boring details of social media. You are the creator.
- Website design. Have your website designed or redesigned by experts in Search Engine Optimization. ·
- Website content: Have your website written by a top Hollywood writer. ·
- Website management: For a simple one-time charge, have your website maintained and managed for one year.
- Live Events. The Hollywood Dog produces comedy shows, gallery showings and art fares. Have a leg up (so to Dog-speak) and an inside track on all that.
We Understand Artists Because We Are Artists
We’re here to support other artists, using the Internet skills we’ve honed for years supporting mainstream business. Contact us for a free consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
A little more detail of who we are and how we operate:
The Hollywood Dog Productions, a division of XMasca, LLC, like Christmas in California. We video and develop short subject, commercials, award shows, location shoots, news programming, comedy shows, interview shows, infomercials.
TheHOLLYWOODdog.com, established 2009, is our showcase for the development of new talent, promotion and distribution of developed works, videos, articles, images, shows featured by category. Find great spoken word, articles, rap, roasts, music, comedy, parody and informative videos.
We invite musicians, comics, actors, directors, producers, authors to offer their written, pictorial and video presentations provided they are the actual authors and rightful owners of the works presented. All offerings are published at the top of our blog then assigned a semi-permanent address; TheHOLLYWOODdog.com/post. Posts are simultaneously sent to social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit as well as being streamed by feed and video all over the world.
The HOLLYWOOD dog has the right to promote your work. We do reserve the right to use all or part of your work in a websites, podcasts , cable, broadcast television shows directly pertaining to or not, to your work. You own your work 100%. We are given use of the work to promote with link backs to your post. Please keep contact information current, we will do our best to keep you apprised of usage.
Opinions expressed in the submitted works are the opinions of the submitting author or video submitter. We do not accept any works that are hateful or unduly offensive and reserve the right to delete any entry, we deem inappropriate, without notice. Any unlicensed or unauthorized works will be removed with written or emailed notice.
We are an entertainment site and our aim is to entertain and maybe provoke a little thought. If something needs to be discussed we are glad to discuss it.
Sponsored blog posts are available, proceeds are used to support production, performing arts, live comedy, podcasts in Hollywood, Los Angeles and across the U.S. Our blog features state of the art SEO technology that makes all of our work searchable on Google, Bing and many other search engines. Find us on Facebook, twitter and other social media. We have regular visitors from 21 countries and all over the United States.
info @ TheHOLLYWOODdog.com
The HOLLYWOOD dog
11640-A Ventura Blvd
Studio City CA 91604