1. Collie + Lhasa Apso = Collapso, a dog that folds up easy for transporting
2. Spitz + Chow Chow = Spitz-Chow, a dog that throws up alot
3. Pointer + Setter = Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet
4. Great Pyrenees + Dachshund = Pyradachs, a puzzling breed
5. Pekingnese + Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog
6. Irish Water Spaniel + English Springer Spaniel = Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle.
7. Labrador Retriever + Curly Coated Retriever = Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists.
8. Newfoundland + Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors.
9. Terrier + Bulldog = Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes.
10. Bloodhound + Labrador = Blabador, not a popular dog with CIA agents.
11. Malamute + Pointer = Moot Point, owned by… oh, well, it doesn’t matter anyway.
12. Collie + Malamute = Commute, a dog that travels to work.
13. Deerhound + Terrier = Derriere, a dog that’s true to the end